[symple_box color=”gray” text_align=”left” width=”100%” float=”none”]
Now carrying Stera-Sheen Green Label, the industry’s #1 rated sanitizer.
Available in two convenient sizes. Cases of 100 – 2 oz. packages or 4 – 4 lb. jars.
[table “64” not found /]
- Stera-Sheen Green Label cleans and removes milkstone in only one procedure. There is no need for separate procedures to clean, delime, and remove milkstone from your machine and parts. This saves additional labor and cleaning materials.
- When Stera-Sheen Green Label is exposed to a soiled surface, it removes the soil, checks bacterial odors, and kills any bacteria. Milkstone and mineral deposits will not reappear when used daily as instructed.
- Stera-Sheen Green Label is NSF – listed D2 sanitizer not requiring rinse.
- Stera-Sheen Green Label will simplify your operations, cut costs, and provide quality assurance.
FOOD SAFETY IS YOUR BIGGEST CONCERN — STERA-SHEEN GREEN LABEL IS THE ANSWER
- Equipment properly cleaned and sanitized by Stera-Sheen Green Label will meet and exceed local and federal health agency standards.
- Product leaves no toxic residue.
- Product is FDA approved and is an EPA-registered sanitizer.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE FOR YOUR MACHINE BEGINS WITH STERA-SHEEN GREEN LABEL
- Clean and properly functioning parts will promote an efficient machine that consistently provides a high-quality product.
- Stera-Sheen Green Label will help preserve the life span of a machine and its normal wear parts (orings, check bands, boot seals, gaskets, beater blades).
- A Stera-Sheen Green Label solution is noncorrosive and will not stain or damage metal, plastic, glass, or rubber.
STERA-SHEEN GREEN LABEL ENSURES PROPERLY SANITIZED MACHINES
Stera-Sheen Green Label contains the following cleaning characteristics:
- Excellent water softeners to ensure thorough cleaning and soil removal (even in very hard water).
- Emulsifiers to remove and break down fat particles and oils.
- A sequestering agent to remove milkstone and hard water mineral deposits.
- Chemicals that disperse and suspend soil particles to provide a clean surface upon draining.
A surface must be completely cleaned before it can be properly sanitized. A machine that is 90% clean is still 10% dirty.