Stera-Sheen is the Solution You Need To Keep Your Machines Clean
As ice cream and frozen dessert store owners, you care about the quality of your finished product. It’s what keeps you in business and gives you the “leg-up” on the competition. What you may not know is the quality of your product is directly related to the care and maintenance of your machines.
Stera-Sheen Green Label will help preserve the life span of a machine and its normal wear parts (O-rings, check bands, boot seals, gaskets, beater blades). Stera-Sheen Green Label sanitizer and cleaner is also noncorrosive and will not stain or damage metal, plastic, glass, or rubber.
Stera-Sheen Green Label cleaner and santizer is the industry leading sanitizer and cleaner, and it’s now available at Dippin’ Flavors.
|Item Number||Description||Pack Size||Shop|
|ZSS044||4 - 4# Tubs|
|ZSS002||100 – 2 oz. Packages|
|ZSS001||12 - 4 oz. Tubes|
|ZSS042||4 - 4# Tubs + 2 - 4 oz. Tubes|
A SPECIALTY SANITIZER AND CLEANER FOR:
- Soft-Serve Ice Cream and Shake Machines
- Batch Gelato and Ice Cream Freezers
- Ice Cream and Smoothie Blenders
- Granita, Smoothie, and Iced Cappuccino Machines
- Iced Tea Brewers and Dispensers
- All Removable Parts and Utensils
- All Food Contact Surfaces
- Ice machines and ice storage bins
MACHINE LUBE PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES
- A NSF listed, synthetic lubricant developed for maximum performance while remaining clear, tasteless and odorless.
- A synthetic formula will hold up and last longer than petroleum-based lubricants ensuring machine performance under a wider range of conditions.
- Formulated for extended lubrication intervals with high load bearing capabilities.
- This extends bearing, slide and seal life, reducing the need for frequent machine maintenance.
- NSF listed H-1, approved for incidental food contact.
- Temperature range of -40 degrees F to +350 degrees F.
- Resists water washout but can be removed with clean-in-place solutions (i.e. Stera-Sheen Green Label) to yield a clean, sanitary surface.
- Will not dry out, gum up, separate or bleed.
- Tacky (sticky) formula allows for material to “stay where you put it” without sacrificing lubricity.