Orange Sherbet by:
A fresh orange sherbet dessert.
Total Preparation Time:10-18minutes
- In a suitable container, mix Neutral Sherbet Base with 20% of the water, stirring until completely dissolved.
- Add the sugar, 40% of the water and the ice cream mix, stirring well to dissolve the sugar.
- Pour this mixture into the freezer. Add the Orange Sherbet Base to the freezer.
- Rinse out the mixing container with the remaining 40% of the water and add this to the freezer also.
- Freeze the sherbet, adding the Citric Acid Solution to the freezer as the sherbet begins to freeze.
- Freeze to approximately 30% overrun.
This recipe has been provided by Dippin’ Flavors. You can find more great recipes at: dippinflavors.com
Reorder ingredients from dippinflavors.com or by calling 1-800-886-3476