If you’ve been searching for the perfect way to develop a profitable menu, look no further than Dippin’ Flavors. As a full service supplier of only the highest quality ice cream and frozen dessert ingredients, Dippin’ Flavors has your recipe for success. your business. Read more
We love Dippin’ Flavors. Their customer service is excellent.
Candy Bar Classic Ice Cream is a delicious ice cream, mimicking a candy bar made with a rich butter caramel, chocolate and peanut butter flavors and loaded with chocolate-coated peanuts and a caramel swirl.
Candy Bar Classic Ice Cream can be a great menu addition to your store, with its appeal to customers of all ages!
|2 Gallons||Ice Cream Mix|
|8 fl oz||Butter Caramel Base|
|8 fl oz||Swiss Chocolate Syrup|
|20 oz||Chocolate Coated Peanuts|
|20 oz||Heavy Caramel Variegating Sauce|
Get Your Ingredients Right Here and Get Started Today
|ZBB344||Butter Caramel Base||50# Pail|
|ZBB492||Peanut Butter Base||45# Pail|
|ZBB420||Swiss Chocolate Syrup||50# Pail|
|ZBB372||Heavy Caramel Variegating Sauce||50# Pail|
|ZBB568||Chocolate Coated Peanuts||40# Box|
Chill the caramel variegate to 40°F prior to use. Add the butter caramel base, peanut butter base and Swiss chocolate syrup to the ice cream mix in the freezer and freeze. As the ice cream is being filled into the containers, sprinkle in the chocolate coated peanuts and swirl in the caramel variegate, turning the container occasionally to achieve uniform distribution of the ice cream, peanuts and variegate. A three gallon container requires 12 ounces of chocolate coated peanuts and 24 fluid ounces of heavy caramel variegate. To insure maximum freshness, store the chocolate coated peanuts in the freezer.
For more great recipes, visit our Recipe Center Today.
Have a recipe you would like featured? Submit it here and we may feature your recipe next, with credit all given to you!
Stera-Sheen is the Solution You Need To Keep Your Machines Clean
As ice cream and frozen dessert store owners, you care about the quality of your finished product. It’s what keeps you in business and gives you the “leg-up” on the competition. What you may not know is the quality of your product is directly related to the care and maintenance of your machines.
Stera-Sheen Green Label will help preserve the life span of a machine and its normal wear parts (O-rings, check bands, boot seals, gaskets, beater blades). Stera-Sheen Green Label sanitizer and cleaner is also noncorrosive and will not stain or damage metal, plastic, glass, or rubber.
Stera-Sheen Green Label cleaner and santizer is the industry leading sanitizer and cleaner, and it’s now available at Dippin’ Flavors.
Stera-Sheen Green Label is a Specialty Sanitizer and Cleaner For:
- Soft serve ice cream and shake machines
- Batch gelato and ice cream freezers
- Ice cream and smoothie blenders
- Granita, smoothie, and iced cappuccino machines
- Iced tea brewers and dispensers
- All removable parts and utensils
- All food contact surfaces
- Stera-Sheen Green Label cleans and removes milkstone in only one procedure. There is no need for separate procedures to clean, delime, and remove milkstone from your machine and parts. This saves additional labor and cleaning materials.
- When Stera-Sheen Green Label is exposed to a soiled surface, it removes the soil, checks bacterial odors, and kills any bacteria. Milkstone and mineral deposits will not reappear when Stera-Sheen Green Label is used daily as instructed.
- Stera-Sheen Green Label is NSF – listed D2 sanitizer not requiring rinse.
- Stera-Sheen Green Label will simplify your operations, cut costs, and provide quality assurance.
Steve Christensen with icecreamconnections.com gives us an in-depth look at Stera-Sheen and how it can be used in your store.
Baskin-Robbins Turkey Cake
Baskin-Robbins has announced the return of their Turkey Cake, just in time for Thanksgiving.
Our industry has reached a point where we can do just about anything in regards to flavor combinations. (more…)